GDRE ConEDP Meeting 2013
Modeling and control of systems:
applications to nano-sciences, environment
Grenoble, April 9-10-11, 2013
Important deadlines: abstract submission March 1st, registration March 1st.
The scope of this workshop is modeling and control, for ODEs and PDEs, focusing on their applications to the three chosen themes:
- nano-sciences, including ferro-magnetism
- environment, including geosciences
- and energy, including fusion.
- François Alouges, CMAP, Ecole Polytechnique
- Marc Bocquet, CEREA, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
- Rémy Nouailletas, CEA
- Pierre-Olivier Malaterre, Irstea Montpellier
- Paola Pietra, IMATI, CNR Italy
- Alain Rapaport, INRA Montpellier
- Gabriel Stoltz, CERMICS, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
- Gabriel Turinici, Université de Paris Dauphine
- Emmanuel Witrant, Université Joseph Fourier Grenoble
ProgramCLick on the name to get the abstract of the talk, or get the detailed program in pdf.
|Tuesday April 9th||Wednesday April 10th||Thursday April 11th|
|9-10 :: Welcome||9-10 :: P. Pietra||9-10 :: R. Nouailletas|
|10-11 :: A. Rapaport||10-10:30 :: J. Lohéac||10-10:30 :: J. Blum|
|11-12 :: P.-O. Malaterre||10:30-11 :: Pause||10:30-11 :: Pause|
|12-14 :: Lunch||11-12 :: G. Stoltz||11-12 :: E. Witrant|
|14-15 :: M. Bocquet||12-14 :: Lunch||12-14 :: Lunch|
|15-15:30 :: Y. Lepoittevin||14-15 :: G. Turinici||14-15 :: F. Alouges|
|15:30-16 :: Pause||15-15:30 :: F. Castillo||15-15:30 :: A. Gahlawat|
|16:00-16:30 :: M. Rabatel||15:30-16 :: Pause||15:30-16 :: Pause|
|16:30-17 :: L. Jakabcin||16-16:30 :: Y. Tang||16-16:30 :: P.-O. Lamare|
- Stéphane Labbé, Université Joseph Fourier, LJK, Grenoble
- Maëlle Nodet, Université Joseph Fourier, INRIA EPI MOISE, LJK, Grenoble
- Christophe Prieur, CNRS, Gipsa-Lab, Grenoble
The meeting will take place at Maison Jean Kuntzmann (MJK), on Grenoble Universities Campus, tramway line B station "Bibliothèques Universitaires", easily accessible from the main train station (journey time: approx. 25 minutes).
RegistrationRegistration is free but mandatory before March 1st.
To register, fill the registration form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for presentationsTwo kinds of presentation are welcome:
- talks: 30 minutes, including questions
- posters: time will be devoted to poster sessions.
Deadline for abstract submission (talk and poster) is March 1st.