- Structural optimization under overhang constraints imposed by additive manufacturing technologies
G. Allaire, C. Dapogny, R. Estevez, A. Faure and G. Michailidis, submitted (2017) (summary)
- Geometrical shape optimization in Fluid Mechanics using FreeFem++
C. Dapogny, P. Frey, F. Omnès and Y. Privat, submitted (2017) (summary)
- Homogenization of the eigenvalues of the Neumann-Poincaré operator
E. Bonnetier, C. Dapogny and F. Triki, submitted (2017) (summary)
- A consistent relaxation of optimal design problems for coupling shape and topological derivatives
S. Amstutz, C. Dapogny and A. Ferrer, submitted (2016) (summary)
- Shape optimization of a layer by layer mechanical constraint for additive manufacturing
G. Allaire, C. Dapogny, A. Faure and G. Michailidis, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Ser. I, 355 (2017), pp. 699-717. (summary)
- Geometric constraints for shape and topology optimization in architectural design
C. Dapogny, A. Faure, G. Michailidis, G. Allaire, A. Couvelas and R. Estevez, Comput. Mech., 59, (2017), pp. 933--965. (summary)
- An optimization method for elastic shape matching
M. de Buhan, C. Dapogny, C. Nardoni and P. Frey, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Ser. I, 354, (2016), pp. 783--787. (summary)
- Uniform asymptotic expansion of the voltage potential in the presence of thin inhomogeneities with arbitrary conductivity
C. Dapogny and M.S. Vogelius, Chin. Ann. Math. Ser. B, 38, 1, (special issue in the honor of H. Brezis), (2017), pp. 293--344. (summary)
- A deterministic approximation method in shape optimization under random uncertainties
G. Allaire and C. Dapogny, SMAI-Journal of computational mathematics, 1 (2015), pp.~83--143, (see also the supplementary material) (summary)
- Shape optimization for quadratic functionals and states with random right-hand sides
M. Dambrine, C. Dapogny and H. Harbrecht, SIAM J. Control Optim., 53(5), (2015), pp.~3081--3103 (summary)
- Shape optimization with a level set based mesh evolution method
G. Allaire, C. Dapogny and P. Frey, Comput. Meths. Appl. Mech. Engrg., 282, (2014), pp.~22--53. (summary)
- A linearized approach to worst-case design in
parametric and geometric shape optimization G. Allaire and C. Dapogny,
Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., 24, (2014), pp. 2199--2257 (summary)
- Multi-phase structural optimization via a level set method G. Allaire, C. Dapogny, G. Delgado and G. Michailidis, ESAIM: Control, Optimization and Calculus of Variations, 20, (2014), pp.576-611 (summary)
- Three-dimensional adaptive domain remeshing, implicit domain meshing, and applications to free and moving boundary problems Ch. Dapogny, C. Dobrzynski and P. Frey, J. Comput. Phys, 262, (2014), pp. 358--378 (summary)
- A mesh evolution algorithm based on the level set method for geometry and topology optimization G. Allaire, Ch. Dapogny and P. Frey, Struct. Multidisc. Optim., 48, 4, (2013), pp.711-715.
- Topology and geometry optimization of elastic structures by exact deformation of simplicial mesh G. Allaire, Ch. Dapogny and P. Frey, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Série I, 349, pp.999-1003 (2011) (summary)
- An accurate anisotropic adaptation method for solving the level set advection equation C. Bui, Ch. Dapogny and P. Frey, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, Volume 70, Issue 7, pp. 899-922 (2012) (summary)
- Computation of the signed distance function to a discrete contour on adapted triangulation Ch. Dapogny and P. Frey, Calcolo, Volume 49, Issue 3, pp. 193-219 (2012) (summary)
The main purpose of this thesis is to propose a method for structural
optimization which combines the accuracy of featuring an exact, meshed description of shapes
at each stage of the process with the versatility of the level set method
for tracking their evolution. This notably brings into play the device of numerical schemes
for the level set method on simplicial meshes, and the construction of a three-dimensional
local remeshing algorithm.
Independently, we also study two problems related to modeling in structural optimization.
- CEDYA + CMA Cartagena, June 28th, 2017. Slides of the talk -- Proceeding
- Journées Optimisation de Formes et Applications Limoges, June 9th, 2017. Slides of the talk
- Emerging Topics in Optics Minneapolis, April 28th, 2017. Slides of the talk
- Fourteenth International Conference Zaragoza-Pau Jaca, September 12th, 2016. Slides of the talk
- International Conference of the Euro-Maghreb Laboratory of Mathematics and their Interactions Hammamet, April 28th, 2016. Slides of the talk
- SMAI 2015 Les Karellis, June 11th, 2015. Slides of the talk
- Workshop Inverse Problems Grenoble, January 29th, 2015. Slides of the talk
- Special semester: New Trends in Calculus of Variations; Shape and Toplogical Optimization Linz, October 14th, 2014. Slides of the talk
- New Trends in Shape Optimization Erlangen, September 24th, 2013. Slides of the talk
- SMAI 2013 Seignosse Le Penon, May 27th, 2013. Slides of the talk
- WCSMO 10 (10th World Congress on Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization) Orlando, Florida, May 19th , 2013. Slides of the talk -- Proceeding
- PICOF 2012 (Inverse Problems, Control and Shape Optimization) Palaiseau, April 3rd , 2012. Slides of the talk
- ACOMEN 2011 (Advanced COmputational Methods in ENgineering) Liège, November 16, 2011. Slides of the talk -- Proceeding
- Seminar of the mechanical Engineering department, University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, May, 8th, 2017.
- Groupe de travail PIC (Problèmes Inverses, Contrôle) Grenoble, January, 27th, 2017.
- 1ère journée Mmg Paris, January, 23rd, 2017.
- Eighth FreeFem workshop Paris, December 9th, 2016.
- Séminaire d'Analyse non linéaire et Optimisation Avignon, December, 4th, 2015.
- Journées EDP Rhône-Alpes Auvergne Clermont-Ferrand, November, 19th, 2015.
- ANR Optiform project meeting Institut Elie Cartan, October, 29th, 2015.
- Séminaire EDP et applications Lyon, September 15th, 2015.
- Universidad Politecnica de Cartagena, Cartagena (Spain), May 4th, 2015.
- Rencontres Dysco Grenoble, May 18th, 2015.
- Séminaire de Mathématiques Appliquées Université de Nantes, March 05th, 2015.
- Inverse Problems and Analysis Seminar University of Delaware, December 11th, 2014.
- Numerical Analysis and Computing Seminar New York University, September 19th, 2014.
- MIP team seminar Toulouse, May 21st, 2014.
- Seminar: Algorithms, Computation, Geometry and Image INRIA Nancy, December, 18, 2013.
- ANR Optiform project meeting Université Paris-Dauphine, November, 27, 2013.
- Groupe de travail : Application des mathématiques Rennes, November, 6, 2013.
- Working group: Calculus of variations, geometry, image Grenoble, September, 5, 2013.
- Fourth FreeFem workshop on Generic Solver for PDEs : FreeFem++ and applications Paris, December 7, 2012.
- Ph.D students seminar of Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions Paris, October 16, 2012.
- Journée interne du laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions Paris, March 14th , 2012.
- Groupe de Travail Numérique Orsay, October 16th, 2012.
- Ph.D students seminar of the CMAP (Ecole Polytechnique) Palaiseau, November 2, 2011.
- Working group on calculus of variations Palaiseau, March 9, 2011.
- Ph.D students seminar of Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions Paris, February 8, 2011.
- Journée conjointe GDR MSPC et SMAI-AFA : "Mesh generation and applications" Paris, November 26, 2010.