18th International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC 2015)
April 14-16, 2015, Seattle, Washington, USA
Welcome to the home page of the 18th International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC 2015). HSCC 2015 will be held as part of the eighth Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) Week, alongside the International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS), the International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN), and the Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS).
Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC) has long been a leading, single-track conference on foundations, techniques, and tools for analysis, control, synthesis, implementation, and applications of dynamical systems that exhibit continuous and discrete (hybrid) dynamics. Applications include cyber-physical systems (CPS), mixed signal circuits, robotics, large-scale infrastructure networks, as well as natural systems such as biochemical and physiological models. In particular, we solicit theoretical as well as applied research papers that present original work combining ideas from computer science and control systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Design, synthesis and control
- Analysis and verification
- Computability and complexity
- Programming languages, specification formalisms
- Software tool engineering and experimentation
- Real-time and resource-aware control for embedded systems
- Network science and control over networks
- Applications in automotive, avionics, energy, mobile robotics, medical devices, manufacturing, systems biology, transportation, and other areas